Yogurt /kefir and production of mucus

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Yogurt /kefir and production of mucus

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

Hi Able, or anyone have experienced this. I am wondering if the consumption of a lot homemade yogurt or kefir might promotes the build up of mucus in my body, as i heard the mucus would be favorable for candida enviroment?

I have been noticing that i am “dripping” mucus ( back throath).

I am religiously sticking with the diet and antifungals, by the way I got my molybdenum, and SF722.Anyway the new addictive thing is dehydrated coconut (not sulfites no sugar), I just eat it like snack with yogurt.

Any comment really appreciated

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The coconut may contain some molds if its dried and it should contain some sugars, so I would be wary of this in your diet.

If you notice any mucus production after eating food, then this is an allergic reaction. This can be in the form of a cough with mucus, runny nose, or even a drippy mucus in the back of the throat.

Mucus production protects the candida and hears a link about it:
    http://www.detox.net.au/mucoid-plaque.html

Kefir contains sugar so you might be reacting to the sugar or dairy. However, the benefits of the kefir should outweigh any consequences.

-Raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Yogurt /kefir and production of mucus’ is closed to new replies.