Yellow tongue?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Yellow tongue?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mtb 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mtb
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 5

Since I started the candida diet 3 weeks ago, I noticed my tongue got very yellow with a thickish layer. I’m not sure if it was that bad prior to the diet, but it was very noticeable.

So, I haven’t been strict at all recently which I blame myself for getting out of hand. Relatives stayed over, had a pizza, then I just binged myself on chocolate, chips for a few days and my skin pretty much says it all.

Anyway, what I’m trying to say is, with all these junk foods I’ve been heavily consuming after a strict diet, my yellow tongue has completely gone.

There are many causes/symptoms for a yellow tongue, but I just found it interesting how it all went away abruptly. Any ideas?

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

My ideas:

Tongue colors come and go and are generally related to bacteria or yeast, and rarely trigger a response in doctors.
    Most of the time its ignored.

Occasionally a yellow tongue is indicative of liver/gallbladder issues, and antifungals and antifungal-foods might be causing an overload of toxins for your liver to handle.

Going back to junk food would be giving your liver a rest from candida die-off, assuming there was any.

Thats my story and im sticking to it.

lol

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

Mine seems to get worse here and there, currently like you have described.
    I think it has to do with my acidosis symptoms.
    Thankfully I still don’t get bad tastes in my mouth, or the constant need to clear my throat that I had prior to the diet. Despite it becoming a little worse.

Mtb
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 5

That makes sense, I did add a bunch of anti-fungal foods and quite excessively too such as raw garlic, apple cider vinegar and coconut oil. I guess that could be the reasoning behind it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Yellow tongue?’ is closed to new replies.