Will partner need a treatment?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Will partner need a treatment?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jenni8 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

agni
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hello,

My question is: can candida be passed on to the partner?

Thank you!

rosie
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

Yes, Candida can be passed to your partner. This occurs most often through intercourse.

Jenni8
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

It took some work but my husband is on board, mostly, with starting a candida diet. I plan on going full swing and cutting out all the bad foods 100%. He is going along with me, but already admits that he won’t be so strict. In doing this I know it will take much longer for him to heal but I am worried that it will also hinder my recovery. He’s not as bad off as I am, I think I am the one who gave him this problem and it’s just been getting worse with our stress and eating habits. At first he thought I was way over board about this. But with our emotional instability due to this problem it pushed us onto the same path, although I am much more into this all than he is. I suppose I’m lucky he’s going along with it at all. Will a condom help prevent him from giving me back the candida if I get better and he still isn’t under control yet?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Will partner need a treatment?’ is closed to new replies.