When to take ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions When to take ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jennyska
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 26

Hi 🙂 so now I have the probiotics , molybdenum , vitamins , oil of oregano and coconut oil ,,, but when to take what ? Which ones on empty stomach, which ones with meals and what time a day ?
    Thank you,
    Jenny

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Jenny.

I would stagger beginning each of these at least a day apart.

Probiotics: Take on an empty stomach, preferable late at night or very early in the morning.

Vitamin A can D; if these aren’t together in one pill, don’t take one without the other as they depend on each other. Take after a full meal.

Vitamin D3: Take after a full meal along with the A & D gel pill.

Vitamin C: Work up to 3000 mg a day in 1000 mg doses. You can take it with or without a meal.

Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc: Don’t take calcium without magnesium as calcium alone can cause constipation, plus the two depend on each other for absorption. Take after a meal, specifically after kefir or yogurt if you’re having either one of these. Divide the dose into three times a day after each meal.

Oil of oregano, take after a meal.

Coconut oil, take this any time of the day with or without food. If you take it followed by a small glass of warm water it’ll dissolve in your stomach easier. It’s best not to start the oregano and coconut oil at the same time as both are very strong antifungals and may cause die-off symptoms.

Molybdenum, take this anytime divided into three different doses daily if possible.
    Start taking it a few days before starting the oregano or coconut oil.

Let me know if you have other questions about these.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘When to take ?’ is closed to new replies.