When did your oral thrush go away?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions When did your oral thrush go away?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

I’ve been on the strict diet for around 4-5 months now. And my thrush is almost GONE! It just randomly started clearing up a couple weeks ago, there was a normal looking spot on my tongue and the rest was heavily coated white, but the small spot is spreading and has almost restored my tongue to a normal look! I don’t think I’ve been doing anything differently, i’ve actually been pretty slow with the antifungals lately. For those of you who have had thrush, when did it start to clear up?

The only thing I have been doing differently is liver flush’s, and increased immune support/vitamin c dosages.

Is this a sign my candida overgrowth is diminishing?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This can be a sign that its diminishing, but most of all you should ask yourself how do you feel? If you are thinking “not quite there but maybe close” then thats likely where you are at.

Keep in mind the moment you cheat or start with the stage 2/3 foods, it will slowly return or worsen temporarily.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘When did your oral thrush go away?’ is closed to new replies.