What were/are your die-off symptoms?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What were/are your die-off symptoms?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  shayfo 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

celiandy
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

I would love to hear how you have felt or are feeling when you have symptoms of die-off. I am having a lot of cold/flu symptoms right now, some light headedness, I was pretty tired, but currently feel pretty energetic. Today is day 3 of the diet for me. I’m still waiting for my molybdenum, so hopefully that will help.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

the molybdenum and vitamin c will be your new best friends!

I had/am still having (not that far into this, on day 36, with some bumps in the road) cold symptoms, swollen glands in my neck, fatigue, itchy eyes, nightmares, sore muscles/joints, cravings, bloating, constipation…all kinds of fun stuff :p I just keep reminding myself it will go away and it’s a good thing because it means the buggers are dying!

jake43214
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9

cold symptoms, swollen glands in my neck, fatigue, itchy eyes, nightmares, sore muscles/joints, cravings, bloating, constipation

sounds like were clones other then i get insane sinus pressure

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I am also just starting day 6 with bumps in road also! But major sugar cravings, extreme fatigue, sore musles and worse bladder pain are mainly die off symptoms I’ve been having .

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Sweats, bloating, hunger, freezing, tired, dizziness, no energy. Sinus issues, scratchy throat. But it happens and we know its working

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Headaches, hair loss, acne, congestion, now constipation and cravings

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

During the first few weeks: headaches, fatigue, light-headedness, inability to focus, depression, occasional constipation, weird cravings, itchy eyes, bad body odor, bad breath, a few days of flu-like symptoms, congestion, vivid dreams, swollen tonsils, muscles aches (especially sore neck and low back), flaky skin on my face/eyebrows.
    Now (the past week or two): occasional congestion, constipation, itchy eyes, flaky skin, some headaches, some muscle aches. I also get sleepy after meals about half the time. Since all my antifungals are food items, I assume this is also die-off.

For reference, I started the same day as alexalgebra, so I’m also on day 36.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What were/are your die-off symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.