What???

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wendy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kelmelvin
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 13

I was reading about candida and found this:

Systemic candidiasis is candidal infection throughout the body. This condition is rare. In systemic candidal disease, up to 75% of people may die. Even common mouth and vaginal yeast infections can cause critical illness and can be more resistant to normal treatment. This rash can manifest with bruises that can be felt. The bruises result from a reaction and response to Candida in blood vessels. Systemic yeast infections that return may be a sign of more serious diseases such as diabetes, leukemia, or AIDS.

It was from emedicine
    http://www.emedicinehealth.com/yeast_infection_skin_rash/article_em.htm

Are there levels of infection?

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Conventional medicine teaches that only severely immuno compromised folks have systemic candida. Of course, many of us beg to differ. 😉

and yes, to answer your question I believe that there are levels of infection just as there are levels or degrees of health. The immune system and the gut ecology is much more complex than conventional medicine gives it credit.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

There is a difference between what we call systemic and what conventional medicine calls systemic. What they are talking about is the very serious condition where the candida albicans pathogen actually gets into the blood, called candida sepsis. This can happen in severely sick people, but it wont happen with our systemic fungal infections.

Wendy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 18

I don’t like what I am reading.
    I have had diabetes for the past 18 years. Is there a possible link between candida and diabetes? 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What???’ is closed to new replies.