week 13 of strictest phase of candida diet . . .

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions week 13 of strictest phase of candida diet . . .

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  grandma 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

grandma
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

and feeling ALL alone.

I do have a health care practitioner who has gone through this before, and she is reassuring, but she can’t hold my hand either!!! LOL!

I just want to feel less alone.

I have lost about 20 pounds or so; I was pleased with the first 15 pounds; the last 5 pounds I WANT BACK!

I had massive systemic infections and was very ill, which is why I’m still on stage 1 of the diet (no grains, no starchy veggies, except winter squash)–

no dairy . . . just chemical free chicken and wild caught salmon and free range local eggs–

and all veggies, but the starchy ones. I also soak and dry nuts and eat them (all but peanuts and pistachios)–

These have been approved for me, as I had no nut allergies–

Basically, as my health improves I am getting HUNGRY!

How do all the rest of you endure this? I have been told that though I may begin to be able to eat some fruits in a few months . . . grains are still many months away–

I made some cookies with almond flour, glycerine and coconut oil, and they were good–

I am tired of watching my family eat whole grain pasta and . . . rice crackers–

I LOVE rice crackers, and I can’t have them–yet.

I was very ill, and I am getting better but not back to ‘normal’ yet–

I battled yeast infections beginning 35 years ago with OB/GYNs and fungicides, and they never went away–

I am a grandmother now and . . . I am finally turning to natural means of dealing with this, but only after I had systemic infections–

got very ill–

I know it’s working, because my strength is coming back very . . . steadily, and all symptoms of my infections are gone–

but how do you ‘hang on’ psychologically?

My practitioner says I am ‘strong and brave’, but I don’t want to be brave anymore–

I want a baked potato with sour cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I’d take an organic baked potato and organic sour cream on that, too!)

I was approved to use raw (organic) cream, but I can’t find it anywhere–

raw milk products are illegal in most places–

Anyone else out there who is going slightly bonkers–

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘week 13 of strictest phase of candida diet . . .’ is closed to new replies.