Warning about Candida Plan and Candida Diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Warning about Candida Plan and Candida Diet

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  shottot 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

rambolincoln
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 12

Over the last 8 months I’ve been battling what I thought was Candida. I literally must have had 50 different symptoms.

Bloating, Heart Burn, Post Nasal Drip, Severe Constipation, Pain in Chest after eating, Frequent Urination, Bladder Pressure, Anus Pressure, Sinus Infections, Upper and Lower Back Pains, Lower Abdomen Pain, Severe Flank Pain, Pain in Upper Right Abdomen, Dry Eyes, Burning Sensation on Tongue, Extreme Nausia, Unable to Concentrate, Styes in Eye, Dark discolored patches of skin near Liver area, Weight Loss 30 pounds, Lactose Intolerance, Ringing in Ears, Lump in Throat, Severe Indigestion, Acne, Severe Allergies, Anxiety, Asthma, Bladder Infections, Brain Fog, Bronchitis, Chemical Sensitives, Extreme Gas, Chronic Fatigue, Hemorrhoids, Congestion, Depression, Excess mucous, Pain in joints, Frequent Colds, Irritability, Leaky Gut, Lethargy, Rectal Itching, Thrush, Headaches…

In short, I was an absolute mess.

I must have spent 40K through my insurance with my doctors on test after test, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy, Metabolic Panels, Urine tests, Stool tests, Pancreas Enzyme Test, Allergy Tests, Renal Ultrasound, Neck Ultrasound, Abdomen Ultrasound, Abdominal MRI, Chest X-Ray, Rifaximin Trial, Hydrogen Breath Test, Creon Trial, Laryngoscopy, Glucose Test, Standard Blood Test. I came out clean. The only thing which came out abnormal was allergies to molds and grasses, and a small bengein cyst on my Kidney. My doctors were at a loss. I was basically left to fend for myself. My doctors were only willing to repeat tests if I went back to them.

My research first led me to believe that I had Candida. I had all the symptoms. I must have had it. Immediately I started on Dr. McCombs Candida plan. It made me feel a lot better. My conclusion was that because I was feeling better, I must have candida. My brain fog went away, it game me more energy. I was still extremely bloated with heart burn and constipation. Suddenly my Kidney and Liver started hurting more. It wasn’t good. I was getting such bad attacks that I was spending days in bed, in severe agony, unable to function. I didn’t know what was going on. I upped my anti-candida herbs, but nothing was making a dent.

Finally, after what was now probably over 600 hours of research, I came across Dr. Houlda Clark. Her theory was that all disease was caused by parasites, brought on by excess pollution which reduces your body’s ability to defend itself. There were herbs: Black Walnut, Cloves, and Wormwood, which are effective against over 100 different types of parasites. Desperate, I decided to try it. I bought a bottle, Over the next few weeks it completely changed my life around. The pain subsided. The constipation went away. I had more energy, enough to start exercising again. I no longer was in constant pain in all parts of my body! My severe Exzema went away, along with peely skin on my palms, and little lumps in a circular formation which I had for years, which I believe may have been Ringworm.

I started seeing big white things in my stool. I started seeing chunks of what looked like brown tomato skin, which I later found out were either liver or intestional flukes. I saw white rice-looking things. I saw larger white puss. I saw black rods. I saw flakes of yellow. I was infested. Parasites were my issue, along with Candida.

It turns out, after speaking to other people who have successfully battled Canadida for many years, that most people with Candida also have a Parasite infection. YOU MUST KILL THE NUMEROUS PARASITES BEFORE TACKLING CANDIDA. Candida is in symbiosis with the parasites. The parasites paralyze your immune system and allow them to take over. Some parasites are large, like mine, but a majority of them are microscopic.

Don’t trust the Candida salesmen that you should take their 16 week Candida cleanse before taking a parasite cleanse. It’s the other way around. A parasite cleanse will be much shorter in duration, about a month with Humaworm for instance. Parasites are the main culprits suppressing your immune system and allowing Candida to take over.

The great thing about the parasite cleanse is that you can basically eat anything you want. That was my case, anyway. It’s good to take the pills/liquid and then 30 minutes later eat a meal with carbs, grans, and sugars. It baits the parasites into coming out to feed, where they are assaulted by the herbs. Usually doing that would cause extreme bloating, heartburn, chest pains, shooting pains all over my body, but while on the parasite herbs, it seemed remarkably lessened, if not normal.

If you’re lucky, after the parasite cleanse your immune system will be able to take over and battle the Candida on its own. Mine seems to be doing that. I’m MUCH less bloated. The constipation is gone and I’m having diarrhea for the first time since the start of my condition: A sign to me that my digestive system is finally free and unstunned, able to wash away the bad guys from its system.

Also, you eventually need to find out what kind of pollution is taxing your system. I am in that process now. I would highly encourage you all to read Dr. Clark’s book The Cure to All Disease. You can find it free online: http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/HuldaClark/cure.pdf

There is also a very interesting interview with her here: http://curezone.com/clark/

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

It is interesting because, not recommended on forum, I have done the paragone, Brenda Watson (renew life), a couple times. I didn’t do the full strength (I don’t have a colon); however, I still have problems going to the bathroom. I did find out recently I do have hemmorhoids that probably contributes to that. I know when I do a magnesium flush for a day, or I have done a few days to a week of parasite herbs to clean myself out. I am afraid to do too much; I feel better, lighter, and feel like a whole bunch of junk is out of my system.

Are you still doing a maintenance dosage of herbs to keep yourself healthy, or I have looked at the site, just a weekly clean out now to be healthy?

I know from time to time, too; that I have went back to taking a few capsules of that paragone (still have some, since I don’t do full dosage), and I feel like it helps.

I wonder how Dr. Clark’s para-kit would work on me. When I have time, I’ll read the article.

rambolincoln

Well, Dr. Clark isn’t out to sell anything to anybody. She’s dead. All of the para-kits you see online under her name are by unaffiliated companies using her ideas and name to make a buck. As if someone marketed an unendorsed “Dr. McComb’s Candida Regimen” based on the theories of late Dr McCombs. Any well reviewed product containing the herbs she recommends should have an effect.

The exact product I used were the Now Foods Black Walnut Wormwood Extract ($10), which has wormwood/clove/black walnut, and when that bottle ran out after a couple of weeks, and after seeing good results with a decrease of symptoms, I started on Humaworm ($39) for 30 days, which has the wormwood/clove/black walnut combination espoused by Dr. Clark, along with several other popular anti-parasite herbs such as pau d’arco for a more shotgun approach to parasite treatment. This nearly eliminated the symptoms.

About a week into the Humaworm, three weeks into the entire process, I started seeing the larger parasites start coming out. Apparently the first two or three weeks, the herbs mainly kill off the microscopic organism. It is important to consistently take the anti-parasite herbs in order for it to build up and eventually take out the big parasites. Consistency is the keyword. I treat it like an anti-biotic, and believe that missing a dose may contribute to resistance.

Midway into my Humaworm treatment I ordered their 90 day in-between formula for maintenance, which I am now on, having completed Humaworm. It’s mainly cloves and other herbs designed to kill the eggs of parasites. The more powerful killing herbs are lessened or removed from the in-between plan. The risk from stopping anti-parasite herbs after the recommended duration is that the eggs may still remain in your system after the bugs have been killed off. Unfortunately the 90 day maintenance formula is expensive, at $89. I read on CureZone the creator of Humaworm, RG, gives instructions for mixing your own batch on the cheap, but I haven’t yet looked for those instructions. After 90 days are finished I can either do another round of Humaworm, or stop completely. I have yet to decided whether to just stop the maintenance, or do another round, as I am almost entirely symptom free. My main remaining symptom is what appears to be leaky gut. My symptoms went from 50 down to 1. While on maintenance I will also be purchasing Humaworm’s Candida Plan and plan to do Nystatin Enemas based on the recommendations of dvjorgs on this forum.

You basically have to do what feels right for you. My main point here is that Parasites walk hand-in-hand with Candida. I strongly believe this to be true, not just for me, but for most, if not all. By spending several hundred hours on CureZone, on the parasite forums, on the HumaWorm Forums, on the Candida Forums, the clues come up over and over while looking at people who have been unsuccessful in curing their Candida. Many people there will recommend doing the parasite cleanse first.

It is my opinion that the herbs in most Candida plans seem to work because those herbs are also anti-parasite. It at least gets into the blood and clears up the brain fog, which is a dramatic effect. But they don’t completely eliminate the problem because they are not strong enough, or appropriate enough, to tackle the wide variety of parasites living within you, which continue to suppress the immune system, and immune mechanisms of your gut. You need heavy hitting anti-parasite solutions. Numerous people on this forum have complained that it’s hard to find anyone who claims to have been entirely cured through the Candida Diet and the Candida Herbs. DVJorge says that he has not found anyone. This may be the reason.

I suppose it could be argued that, since I am still experiencing a symptom, and am on the maintenance plan which kills the eggs, I can’t yet claim a complete cure. But I strongly feel that I am on the right path, right near the finish line. I can only honestly claim that the tactic of targeting the parasites first eliminated nearly all of my symptoms, even eliminating things I wasn’t even trying to cure.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I agree parasites are a big problem and one that should be included in the same family is strept. I believe that a lot of people who have candida also have strept overgrowth to a certain degree. I also feel that many of us have microbial overgrowths and these form 3-pronged formations within the gut that basically cause havoc.

The parasite thing should apply to just about every one of us because we all do have parasites, just at different levels and different compositions. We probably consume a few parasites every single day in our food. There is no way to completely eliminate them, just reduce their numbers.

I’m glad you found relief…

-raster

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

Is their a test for parasites?

raster
    Participant

You can do some stool tests that look at parasites. The problem is we all have them and there are tons that can’t be tested for. They can resist a lot of the antifungal treatments and you can’t kill them off. My ND was really infested with them because he used to clean out peoples latrines in korea as a child and he has been consumed with them for life.

If you notice you can’t sleep well with full moons, this could explain everything…

-raster

allstars8
    Replies: 8

To the OP, did the extract cause any extreme die off feelings?

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

Thanks for the advice. Sometimes, I wonder if I should do a maintenance of some some type of parasite herb. I do live with 3 cats, crazy cat person here, lol.

rambolincoln

allstars8;57186 wrote: To the OP, did the extract cause any extreme die off feelings?

I felt a lot of nausea for right after taking the extract, which lessened over the first few weeks. I wouldn’t classify it as extreme nausia. But it was quite annoying, and could take a up to a couple hours to go away. It was worse the first week, and then lightened up. It is alleged by Humaworm that this is because the parasites in your eyes and ears are dying off.

In addition, I did experience more mid-day tiredness throughout the cleanse.

I felt liver pains in my upper back, chest, and right ribcage, which may have involved die off, kidney pains, as well as intestinal pains through the beginning stages of the cleanse. But I was feeling all of that before the cleanse, so it is hard to say if it was die off or not.

allstars8
    Replies: 8

I wish this forum had direct messaging. I am really interested in your exact protocol

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

raster;57185 wrote: If you notice you can’t sleep well with full moons, this could explain everything..

This is a joke right?

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

TheChosenOne;57208 wrote:

If you notice you can’t sleep well with full moons, this could explain everything..

This is a joke right?

x1

raster
    Participant

klips32;57209 wrote:

If you notice you can’t sleep well with full moons, this could explain everything..

This is a joke right?

x1

Its just something I’ve noticed and is a half joke…I can’t sleep with full moons typically.

-raster

rambolincoln

allstars8;57203 wrote: I wish this forum had direct messaging. I am really interested in your exact protocol

Sure, I can write more on exactly what I did. As a disclaimer, as I wrote in the OP, I was on Candida Herbs (McCombs Candida Plan and Oregano Oil) for a while, maybe a few weeks, before reading about parasites and Dr. Clark. The Candida Plan products appeared to clear up some brain fog, gave me energy, resulted in less depression, which I had thought at the time to be dramatic considering my situation, but not much in the way of my other physical symptoms.

I was also having severe constipation all throughout the last 8 months, and was treating it with Colosan prior to beginning the anti-parasite treatment, and for a few weeks into the anti-parasite treatment. I use it when I go more than 24 hours without a BM, and had been using it almost daily. It’s a magnesium oxide laxative, which may have contributed in some way. I also will, on occasion, do a plain water enema if it gets really bad. I think I did one during the first few weeks of the anti-parasite treatment.

Anyway, when I took the plunge and stopped the Candida herbs I did the following:

Weeks 1 & 2:

For the first two weeks I used a $10 vial of Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood Complex – 2 oz. The decision for using this was that it got good reviews on Amazon, and it was cheap enough to buy on a whim, to test out the parasite theory.

For the first day I took a half dropper twice a day. Over the remainder of the week I ramped up to two dropper fulls two times a day. Through the second week I was taking 2 droppers three times a day. On the bottle it says that the product is best used by gradually increasing dosage to a maximum of two dropper fulls 3 times a day.

During this time I stayed on the Candida Diet. Unfortunately, I wasn’t timing my dosages to coincide before any particular meal, which I should have. After looking more into the subject I learned that I should have, and also read on Curezone that some people believe that it’s a good tactic to eat carbs and sugars after taking such herbs. I decided to try it on my next product with Humaworm.

Another mistake I made was not doing some sort of detox while on the drops, like is recommended for Candida cleanses. While Humaworm has detox herbs in it (you can find an ingredient list on their site), the Now Foods product does not. I was feeling generally tired, sluggish and felt liver congestion in weeks 1 & 2.

Weeks 3, 4, 5 & 6:

For the next 4 weeks I took Humaworm, following the instructions. 2 pills of Humaworm 2 times a day. In the morning, 30 minutes before Breakfast, take the Humaworm. At dinner, 30 minutes before eating, take the Humaworm. For the first couple of days I stuck to the Candida Diet. I wanted to be sure that none of the herbs in the product interacted with my allergies. My allergy panel says I’m severely allergic to Ragweed. Humaworm says it has Milk Thistle. I had tried a Milk Thistle herb a couple of months prior and had experienced severe right flank pain. The Milk Thistle in Humaworm didn’t bother me for some reason, maybe because the killing of the parasites in weeks prior lessened my allergies.

On my third day into Humaworm I bravely ate a bowel of Lucky Charms Cereal, 30 minutes after taking the Humaworm, fully expecting extreme bedridden bloating and pain. Surprisingly, nothing happened. No significant bloating. No chest pain. No shooting pains all over my body. I tried it at dinner with similar results. From then on I decided to incorporate carbs, grains, and sugars with Humaworm. I was getting some amount of bloating and pain, but remarkably lessened, until they eventually became nil. Notably, I didn’t feel so malnourished. The most pain and bloating I got would occur at lunch when I was in-between pills. I decided that my lunches should be a Candida Diet lunch.

By the end of my first week of Humaworm, and for the next two weeks, I noticed lots of visible parasites in my stool. I stayed on course, taking two pills of Humaworm two times a day, and by the end of the third week of Humaworm I was nearly symptom free (except for the leaky gut). I was gaining weight and felt a whole lot better. I felt that my sickness didn’t need to be the overwhelming focus of my life anymore. I proceeded with the last week of Humaworm, completing the pills, and transitioned to the maintenance plan.

rdj123
    Topics: 7

rambolincoln,

I’ve been following your post string and think this makes a lot of sense. Do you have any updates for us? I plan on trying a parasite cleanse in the next few weeks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Warning about Candida Plan and Candida Diet’ is closed to new replies.