Vitamins, minerals

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Vitamins, minerals

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hallmark
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 6

I’m getting a shopping list ready for vitamins and minerals and have a few questions.

Magnesium citrate (NOW brand) 500 mg (Is this okay?)
    Bought for future: Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium (500-500-99 mg) (Country Life Brand)

Mineral supplement

What should be in such “mineral supplement”? The health food store had a product called “ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops” made from the water of the Great Salt Lake in Utah. I did not buy it. What’s a product that would fit the description of mineral supplement, or should I stick with the liquid kelp product?

Also, it seems I’ve read on this site about some product that has vitamins A and D already in it – cod liver oil, maybe? Must it be fermented or not?

Thanks.

Hallmark

Ackley
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Well i guess you shouldn’t go for these kind of supplements if you are gonna spend money on them try to buy natural food which is good for you body and contains a lot of minerals like Red meat,Fish,eggs,fruits,vegetables,milk they all can help you in gaining what you need.They have no side effects.Always prefer natural.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here’s our vitamin list:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1173_Vitamins-Minerals-Herbs.aspx

For a mineral supplement, I would look at gettin solgar’s calcium, magnesium, and zinc all in one vitamin. I would also look at selenium and iodine.

I mentioned fermented cod liver oil a few times on the forum and this has natural ratios of vitamins A and D. You won’t be able to purchase this at most vitamin stores.

-rasters

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Vitamins, minerals’ is closed to new replies.