Vegans who are candida free?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Vegans who are candida free?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  madisonb 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

madisonb
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi all-

This is my first post. I am a 21 years old woman, I have been struggling with Candida since I was 14. I have been vegan since I was 13 (this makes 9 years in July).

I have been serious about the Candida diet for the passed few months, but I keep breaking it and eating sugar. Today marks a week that I have been on it completely. My symptoms are a little better (mainly vaginal issues, skin rashes, concentration issues, feeling “spacey,” my sex drive has completely disappeared in the passed few months). I have an appointment with a natural path on Friday for some guidance, but are there any other candida-free vegans on here? Do you have any tips? Have you been able to kill candida completely without animal products? I really do not want to consume meat at all but I feel like a completely different person since my symptoms have gotten so bad, I am willing to try anything. I am exhausted. Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Vegans who are candida free?’ is closed to new replies.