urinary tract infection

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions urinary tract infection

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Henschy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Deep1111
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 29

I have been suffering from urinary tract infection for more than 10 days. I tried d-mannose, cranberry juice, apple cider vinegar. They have given me some relief but not curing completely. In the past, whenever I used to have UTI those remedies would help me lot but not anymore. I am even taking acidophilus & bifidus probiotic. This time, I even have pain under my left rib, lower left abdomen and Lowe back. I also have pain in my stomach.

Please share with me if anyone had this issue and was able to cure it. Thanks

Luckyforever23
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I had a very bad bladder infection a month ago. Doctor gave me cipro for five days, did not cure me. I took D mannose , three capsules wirh one glass of water and 45 mi utes later two glasses of water or three if you can drink three. I repeated this every three hours. I kept doing this for four or five days. Second and third day I felt worse but didn’t give up because I didn’t have other option. The 4th day I started to feel better. I think the secret with D mannose is to take it and wait 45 minutes so d mannose attaches to the walls of the bladder and later when drink more water it helps to flush out all bacteria. I hope this helps. I know bladder infections are painful. I wish you feel better soon. Also I read that the powder works better than capsules.

Henschy
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 43

Hello Deep,

I think you should check it out with a doctor,
    sometimes UTIs can spread to the kidneys and require medical attention.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/kidney-infection/basics/definition/con-20032448

Best of luck,
    Henschy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘urinary tract infection’ is closed to new replies.