Two years on the diet…and counting

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Two years on the diet…and counting

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mossysocks 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

Well I would definitely rule out EMF waves in my case but it’s an interesting theory. I’m also certain mold is not a major issue, especially not in my home.

mossysocks
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Well, I was planning on just browsing this forum tonight as a guest, but you guys bring up some great questions and theories AND seem like interesting people. So, I have a username now 😛 Vegancatlady, I’ve really liked your outlook in your posts and replies. I’m also vegan, so undertaking this diet is going to be a bit of a challenge and I’d love to have another vegan’s food ideas/tips.

Welcome back, M. 🙂 It’s so cool to hear about your experience. I didn’t expect to find a post about ayahuasca on this forum, lol. Last year I also went to Peru for retreat with aya. It was an incredible experience, and I plan on going back again in a few months. Did you know that ayahuasca is a parasite killer? It really does clean out your system, not just energetically. I found it to be a jump start to better emotional health for me, and it really opened my eyes to lifestyle changes that needed to happen. Hopefully, when I go back to Peru I’ll be in an even better state to receive healing after being on the candida diet for several months. We’ll see.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Two years on the diet…and counting’ is closed to new replies.