Toilet.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

catlover345
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 43

I tend need the toilet alot to urinate. I don’t have “big” urges or feel like i can’t contain it.. even if i feel its only a little bit it would annoy me so i would just run to the toilet. But lately i’ve been kind of stopping myself from doing that, holding it in for longer.. for about 2 nights i hadn’t gone to the toilet before bed and urgo the next morning i would have a bit of a sore stomach from holding it in all night when i sleep. Is this bad for you.. like would it be reabsorbing toxins or anything like that? I just wanted to know.

Ashlay
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 57

I find I am urinating a hell of a lot, can be quite smelly someone’s too. It can come all of a sudden, I don’t feel any urge but then all of a sudden I have to dash to the toilet. I am very bloated, and I get up at least once in the night to go, something which I never really used to do

Ash

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Something odd has happen to me when it comes to urinating after I started this diet. First I go more frequently, but I expected that, what is odd is that when I go early in the morning I find I have to “push it out” whereas before It will come out in a nice steady stream. Now it feels like after the initial stream that I am about done when in fact I have a whole lot more to go and I have to force it out somewhat.

If this sounds ridicules, well I hope you had a good laugh, its sounds ridicules to me but since I have never experienced that before it is bothering me. I don’t want to be an old man who dribbles……

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I used to urinate a ton as well during the die-off stage a little bit afterwards. Eventually it normalizes and isn’t such a problem. Might take about a month or longer or so.

My problem has been that I need to go when I am asleep and it wakes me up early. My naturopath prescribed some iodine based mineral supplements that have almost completely eliminated this problem.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Toilet.’ is closed to new replies.