THANK YOU Hope

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions THANK YOU Hope

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hope 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Diane
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 73

Dear Hope,

First of all, I would like to start by thanking you from the bottom of my heart for having taken the time to give me all your valuable information. I was so thrilled when I looked at my email and read that I have replies from the forum.

I am very happy to report that (even though somewhat disgusting) today I managed to get rid of some very old stuff that was stuck to my colon like glue. This was the second time it happened and I must stay that we cannot imagine what is in our colon before we actually see it. Pure RUBBER. I was quite concerned about the bentonite because I knew that it would constipate me. After I saw what the stuff becomes like with water I thought to myself, this stuff ain’t going to come out easily. So what I did to make my life easier is to just take the psyllium powder on its own, since that is a bulking agent and helps bowel movement. Happily it worked 🙂 :)!! So anyone reading this and may have a similar problem please take note!

So, Hope, you stated in your post that it is better not to introduce antifungals in the first 2 weeks of the diet, not even natural ones. That is not even garlic or coconout oil?

What garlic capsules would you recommend?

Is it wise two take the Kefir (happily i found it in my local organic store) and organic goat yogurt during the cleanse?

Last question, can I eat black olives?

Once again, I cannot emphasise enough how truly grateful I am. This is a wonderful network.

I hope you are doing well

Best regards

Diane

Best regards

Diane

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

I am so glad my post was helpful, Diane! And I’m glad you’re encouraged 🙂

I just typed out another nice long response for you, and somehow it got lost in the system! So, I’m sorry but I’ll have to be brief.

Garlic, olive oil, and coconut oil are perfectly fine to use for cooking during the first two weeks, I just meant that I wouldn’t take them in large doses for antifungal purposes during this time.

I use Nature’s Way capsules, but I’m sure there are reputable brands available at your organic store (?).

I didn’t do the cleanse, so I’m not sure about the kefir & goat yogurt. Sorry :/

Some black olives are packaged with vinegars or sugars. I think your best bet is to look for an organic brand that uses sea salt and water as the only other ingredients. Many stay away from citric acid (it’s often derived from yeast) while on the diet, too, so watch for that as an ingredient.

Sorry to be so short and too the point! I have to run. But, I do hope you are encouraged 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘THANK YOU Hope’ is closed to new replies.