Supplements for Indigestion?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Supplements for Indigestion?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Has anybody had success with one or more supplements for indigestion?

I plan to order some swedish bitters this week but wanted to know if anybody has had success with any other product.

After some heavier meals it takes my body a while to fully digest, I often wake up in the morning still digesting my big dinner from the night before.

thanks!

Doddy46
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 23

Hi danny,

I HIGHLY recommend the products from http://www.healthforce.com

Ive been taking his vitamin C, triple dosing and liver rescue 4+ for the last 3 days and i hqve to admit, something in these products are having a wonderful effect. I feel more energized and my bloating as all but dissapeared. Not to sound like an advertisement but this guy makes the top products (no synthetic materials, pesticides, herbacides or any of that crap, 100% organic materials as they would appear in nature… he even monitors the air quality in which he grows his shit to make sure there no radioactive subtance, which no one else does)

I’m sure he has a digestive aid along with some other products you might find helpful. the only downside, is since he grows all his materials under the strictist of conditions and adds NOTHING to his products (no cellulose, no binders or fillers) his products are a bit pricey, but I challenge you to find a better product.

I dont mind advertising for this guy because of the utmost quality he gives, I wouldnt buy from anyone else, unless he doesnt sell whatyour looking for

Another possibly good product although I havent tried it yet might be digest gold, its recommended by Dr Ohhira, as we know makes one of the most efficient probiotics. of course.on the candida diet you probably want something with either cellulase (candex?) or ox bile.

I’ll shut up now, but seriously go have a look.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The two best supplements for me with this problem are digestive enzymes (I recommend one called pro-gest) and hydro-chloric acid (HCL) (I take a product called zypan). If you lack stomach acid your body isn’t breaking down the foods correctly. Additionally, if you lack enzymes the same thing will happen.

Bitters cause you produce your own enzymes naturally but I have never tried them.

Able900 doesn’t think enzymes are safe for an anti-candida protocol but I have taken throughout my treatment and feel that they have been quite important for my recovery. Some people like the garden of life probiotics a lot and these contain enzymes.

Here’s a post about HCL:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx

Also, if you are not chewing your food 30+ times per each bite this can be apart of the problem as well. Enzymes are produced when you chew food and this is very important to digestive health (digestion starts in the mouth).
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1222_Chew-your-food-longer–Simple-tip-to-improve-your-health.aspx

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Supplements for Indigestion?’ is closed to new replies.