Suitable Natural Anti-Fungals for Children

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Suitable Natural Anti-Fungals for Children

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

weehen
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 18

Hi all,

My kids (7 and 5) both appear to have issues with Candida. I have them on an a very strict elimination diet at the moment (not quite stage 1, but probably very close) and they seem to be experiencing die-off symptoms.

Both act like they are high as kites if they get anything sweet, including fruits or honey, but I am struggling with what to feed them since they are so picky.

Anyway, I had great success myself in treating my Candida with Oil of Oregano and dietary changes. Is there something similar I can give the kids that is safe enough for little folk? Anyone got a suggestion for a smaller dose of Oil of Oregano and how to get them to eat it? I ate mine with a teaspoon of honey (at someones suggestion), and while honey is a sugar this seemed fine and very effective for me.

Would love some ideas and support!

Wee Hen

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

SF722 undecenoic acid by thorne or coconut oil.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Suitable Natural Anti-Fungals for Children’ is closed to new replies.