Sticky bowel movements – stomach pain – 1.5 weeks into diet.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Sticky bowel movements – stomach pain – 1.5 weeks into diet.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

stopher
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hi there

I’ve been on the diet for 1.5 weeks and am having very sticky, thin and choppy bowel movements.
    Just this morning I sat on the toilet for a good 25 minutes trying to get out as much as possible. I had significant stomach pain as well (I did not force anything, either).
    I still feel like I’m full in the bowels, but it doesn’t seem to want to empty due to the stickiness.

Could the release of toxins due to the diet be playing a role? Is my tract lined with sticky matter?
    Should I be taking something for my liver?
    I have Triphala and an immunity booster from Organic India that I take in the morn. I also take Diatomaceous Earth, 1 tsp in the morning.
    Should I take a laxative?
    I’ve read that ingesting Epsom Salts helps with bowel movements. Any good?

Any insight would be appreciated!

PS. Here’s my thread outlining why I’m on the diet, and a full description of my diet:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm38055_Why-I-m-on-the-Candida-diet—Prostate-and-urethra-issues—Is-my-diet-good-enough—please-read.aspx#post38055

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I think you need to drink more water, take more antifungals, and check out the constipation remedies post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

If you take trace mineral supplements and eat more prebiotics, this should help digestion as well.

-raster

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I had constipation for the first time in my life during the beginning of the diet. It has since worked itself out. I think that’s common as your body adjusts.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Sticky bowel movements – stomach pain – 1.5 weeks into diet.’ is closed to new replies.