Spicing up the Detox Phase

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Spicing up the Detox Phase

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Meile 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

blue222
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi,
    I am on my second day of the cleanse phase and trying to stick with option 2, but having a really hard time forcing down the psyllium drink without having a gag reflex. Also, the vegetable broth is better with the cayenne pepper but is still pretty bland. I was wondering if it would be staying within the cleanse if I added a little salt to the vegetable broth? Also, I read that some people add 2 oz of unsweetened fruit juice, like unsweetened cranberry juice to the psyllium and bentonite drink to help it go down easier. Just wondering if these would be safe options to help make it a little easier and still be an effective cleanse?
    Thanks!

Meile
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 26

Hi,
    Not sure about the sea salt but fruit juice is definitely not a good idea. The natural sugars in the fruit juice will feed the sugar. Maybe you could try some cold ginger tea to get it down on this page http://www.thecandidadiet.com/candida-recipes-drinks.htm

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Spicing up the Detox Phase’ is closed to new replies.