Someone please HELP

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Someone please HELP

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dwa 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

d5greene
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I am a 25 year old male and about 2 years ago I went on a trip and chain smoked and didn’t brush my teeth for a few days while I stayed by myself.

I woke up and my lips were stuck together and came home covered in white stuff which looked like thrush.

Now every 4-5 months I get an outbreak and I can feel it happening. My tongue is completely white and the trush covers the back of my throat, sides of my mouth, and even on my lips. I can see it coming and it spreads and takes 2-3 weeks to go away on its on.

I have been using salt water all day to rinse my mouth but I can still continue to see it spread. As of right now it is very small and you cannot see it but in a few days the white will be ALL over my lips and will make it very hard for me to eat or even go out in public as it looks disgusting.

I have went to two doctors and both of them gave me nothing to help or told me nothing of what to do, probably because I don’t have insurance.

I want this to go away permanently as it is ruining my life.

I don’t have a lot of money and no insurance. I have been dealing with this for two years and it constantly comes back no matter what I do. Even when I feel it coming on I will use rubbing alcohol, peroxide, salt water, mouth wash, and nothing seems to fight it off. It’s going to show up, spread around like it does, and go away in 2-3 weeks.

I am so confused as to what I am reading from all of these places.

I read these stories of people thinking they have candida because they are “tired” and I want to slap them in the face. Try walking around with white stuff all over your lips that bleed when messed with and burns when you eat or drink anything. You really think you have a problem now?

Someone please help me I don’t know what to do

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

What is your diet like? Do you have any other health problems?

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

Hey,hey,hey tiredness is a shit, i lost my job because of my extreme fatigue!
    But still what you have sounds awful, i would try some antifungal things like coconut oil and apple cider vinagar, i would treat it like girls do with yeast infections down there. and then i guess a change of diet is a good start too.

CUT OUT THE SUGAR

Bouncy

Blborden
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Try oil pulling with coconut oil every morning. Make it a part of your daily hygiene routine and your problem won’t return. I suspect you have a fungus lying dormant beneath plaque. When the plaque is disturbed by brushing the fungus is released and you have an outbreak. The oil pulling will kill the fungus as it is released and eventually remove all dormant fungus and plaque. You can google the methods of oil pulling. It has been done for hundreds of years. The key is consistency. Good luck.

stifoo
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 24

Neem oil tastes like poo but is a strong antifungal. Brush with that and baking soda only. Rinse with hydrogen peroxide. Go get a strong probiotic and have yourself tested for candida overgrowth…take the probiotic many times throughout the day and never smoke another cigarette…full of fungus. Stop eating sugar and drinking all alcohol immediately. Good luck!

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

The fact that your body can make it go away eventually tells me you have a functioning immune system 🙂
    The fact that it comes back tells me there might be habits worth breaking that lower your immunity,even temporarily.

Coconut oil gave me a terrible reaction, since it can if the candida is really out of control,but drinking coconut milk is helping. If pulling oil gets too intense, try the milk. Oil will be stronger and more helpful though.

Build that immune system up if its lacking.

Does the candida come back after a fun weekend of drinking?
    Is your diet a healthy one?
    Are you working out your kidneys with high protein?

Making any organ “tired” will lower immunity 🙂

dwa
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Try a mouthwash of Citricidal grape fruit seed extract but be careful with it. It’s strong stuff and there is a good deal of literature available that suggests it’s active ingredient is in fact synthetically added Benzethonium Chloride, which is highly, highly toxic and is not approved for human consumption in Europe or the USA.

However, when used diluted as per the packet instructions I think it’s the most effective short term anti-fungal. I have used it against colds, sore throats, oral thrush, stomach parasites and a few bad attacks of candidiasis for about 15 years and I’m OK. I am prepared to risk taking something poisonous and unnatural if it kills the symptoms quickly when used with caution (don’t exceed the concentration/dosage on the packet). I imagine it’s bad for your tooth enamel as well, so if it’s not working within a day or two, give up on it.

For longer term anti-fungal (and in addition to the citricidal) swallowing coconut oil and garlic should be helpful. Swilling olive oil round your mouth has a temporary effect on oral thrush and should stop it growing.

The main thing is that you need to give up smoking -if you’re still smoking, that is probably the immediate cause of your problem and the reason it does not respond to mouthwash etc. Also take sugar out of your diet immediately.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Someone please HELP’ is closed to new replies.