Skin crawling and stinging

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Skin crawling and stinging

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dolvert 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mariannefadel
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 4

Hello, i have been suffering since the day i started my treatment from skin crawling, needle stings…it is really driving me crazy…i dont know what it is…i followed the treatment for 6 months, i feel much better and stopped the treatment and the supplements but the crawling and stinging are still there…i am cleaning my liver now through liver flushing…now on liver flush number 4… I hope it will help…
    Has anyone experienced the same?? The crawling is all over my body, head toes belly ears private parts,… It was much stronger before, but didnt go away…stopped the treatment for 2 months now…i dont feel i have a flush back…but i am wondering if this is the candida or the toxins!
    Help!
    Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is called histamine intolerance and it occurs via a few factors. One is inflammation of the gut and this causes histamine to be released when you eat foods. The other is caused by adrenal exhaustion. If the adrenals are exhausted they cannot power the kidneys properly and thus your body has inability to reduce histamine in the body.

-raster

dolvert
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

The symptom you’re getting is called formication.

I think I get the same after eating just a little bit of buckwheat nowadays. I became extremely allergic to buckwheat while taking excessive caffeine. The symptoms of the allergic reaction include a sudden rush of stress, inflammation, pain. I think also racing heart, difficulty to breathe, formication, bags under eyes, etc.

Avoid caffeine and the triggers of your symptoms.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Skin crawling and stinging’ is closed to new replies.