Sinuses (again!)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Sinuses (again!)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  flailingWcandi 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

My sinuses are dragging me down – constant aching with a bit of eye squinting, bed ridden pain, and little capacity for work. I’m confused by the conflicting accounts; some say this is allergic, and I shouldn’t be eating something I currently am (which is not a lot of variety, I tell you!); others say this is Candida in the sinuses. Is there any way of knowing for sure?

My diet is exceptionally clean. I’ve tried a little bit of oat bran and some teff flour recently, but my sinuses were inflamed before then. I’ve not had either of those foods since, and the pain is still there. The only other thing I can put it down to was introducing Chicory Root Coffee. Could this be the cause?

Could it simply be a case of the Candida dying, and the toxins clogging up where they are struggling to drain? In all other respects, three weeks into the diet I still feel rotten, despite not even starting probiotics or anti-fungals. (Although I’ve been eating loads of rutabaga.)

Rather bemused but sticking with it!

Regards
    Len

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

In my case, I more than suspect chronic sinus issues are candida/yeast infection. From what I have heard this is very common. I do notice they drain after eating which could be why some might confuse this with an allergic reaction.

Recently, I have been using colloidal silver nasal spray and noticed these yellow strands coming out where prior only white roundish stuff ever came out. Figure this is a good sign but, have no proof of such. Knew no other way to tackle what could be a huge candida factory dumping fresh candida constantly into the GI tract than to try to flush them. Some relief with OCEAN MIST saline nasal spray but, they CS had the quickest impact on expelling the junk.

My sinuses helped push my system and life over the edge. Back to back cycles of antibiotics to treat what I thought was a bacterial infection lead the “start” of my healing journey in 2003 when my ileum swelled up and closed off my GI tract. Never put two and two together until recently, thinking they were some type of allergy or caused by pet dander (surrendered pets which didn’t change anything).

Perhaps the only way to “know for sure” would be to have them cultured?
    AT least we both know we aren’t alone with sinus issues…..was asking if anyone else was dealing with this a little while ago….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Sinuses (again!)’ is closed to new replies.