Should I be missing school during the die-off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Should I be missing school during the die-off?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

katherineb819
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hi there,

I’m trying to rebuild my immune system since I’ve had major die-off symptoms since Friday…today I missed school and because I can expect this to go on for a while (since I had die off last year, which lasted my entire 2 week winter break). I’m thinking it’d be best for my school work to get done at home, since waking up early and going to school is stressful and honestly something I haven’t the ounce of energy to attempt right now.

However my school has an attendance policy that you need a doctor’s note to be excused for longer than a day…have you ever dealt with this before? If so, how did you get around school or did you stay home at all?

Please help, I’m desperate!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need to come up with a detox plan to get better. What supplements are you taking to help detox from the toxins? If you were to go to a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, hot tub, etc. this will help you sweat out the toxins via the bodies largest organ which can completely reduce or eliminate die-off. If I were you, I’d join a gym or place where you can sweat out the toxins and you will likely feel better immediately.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Should I be missing school during the die-off?’ is closed to new replies.