Seborrheic Dermaitits – Candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Seborrheic Dermaitits – Candida?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  timmyb 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

timmyb
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 37

I have been reading a lot about the diet and am about to start it. Before I do I just want to be sure there is a good chance I have a candida infestation.

In January 2011 I all of a sudden got this redness around my nose and upper checks. It was / accompanied by white oil plugs and flaky and oily skin around the nasal folds which flaked of very easily. I have tried every topical out there and nothing worked. I have been to 3 dermatologists and they all say I have seborrheic dermatitis.

Prior to that I took antibiotics 2 times a year for chronic sore throats for the past 25 years (I’m 35). I also drank coffee 2 times a week and had the same type of sandwich for lunch and dinner for 6 months prior to Jan 2011.

I also have had excess gas for the last 2 years.

I don’t have any other aches and pains or health problems that I know of.

Does anyone have facial Seborrheic dermatitis or have heard that this is a symptom of a candida overgrowth?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello and welcome to the forum.

It seems that a Candida albicans infestation accompanies Seborrheic dermatitis more often than not. The same diet can produce both, and logically the same diet (a Candida diet) could improve both situations.

Able

timmyb

Thank you very much! I am looking forwrd to starting this diet 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Timmy,

Your organs are overloaded from dealing with the toxins from candida. When this happens, your body will detox in other ways…primarily through the skin.

For instance, when I decide to drink coffee on the diet, it bubbles up on my face near my nose and looks pretty bad. My body cannot handle it because it is too toxic.

timmyb

When do you think the red bumps, excess grease around nasal folds and white flakes will go away?

I have been on the diet for 3 days now (not that that is long) but just wondering when my skin will start to appear normal.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Seborrheic Dermaitits – Candida?’ is closed to new replies.