Recipe Share

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Recipe Share

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Terrylee5151 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

spicezoe
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 9

Can everyone please post their favourite ACD recipe on here – breakfast, lunch, dinner, SAUCES, anything! I’m in need of some new ideas please!

sarah
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 24

I don’t do much with firm recipes but I’ve been cooking tons and a few of my go-to’s are:

fresh salad w/ homemade dressing (juice of 1/2 a lime, 1 clove minced garlic, a few Tbsp of salsa, S & P, olive oil)

ground beef browned in a pan with onions, garlic, tomatoes, and whatever leftover veggies we have on hand (zucchini, radishes, you name it), brown rice mixed in and hte whole thing seasoned with homemade taco seasoning (chili powder, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, salt, pepper, cumin), topped with salsa and avocado. I can cram a whole lot of veggies into one meal this way. 🙂

Homemade tomato sauce (onion and garlic sauteed in olive oil, add tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, oregano, S & P, fennel, bay leaf, and a bit of crushed red pepper flakes b/c I like it with a kick, bring to boil and simmer until the right consistency is reached) over zucchini “noodles” made by creating long thin strips with a veggie peeler. Serve this w/ meat of your choosing.

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

My favourite at the moment is egg custard. i know you either love it or hate it lol
    take 3 eggs and whisk, boil a pint of rice milk, add to the eggs, I also add stevia because its sweet and great in puddings, a spoonful of vanilla extract and then sprinkle with nutmeg. put on gas mark 3 for about 40 mins. Im loving it.
    I also bake as normal only using butter and gluten free, wheat free flour, the stevia is the sugar substitue so I can sweeten cakes up.
    I eat steamed veg and chicken a lot.
    i make a pan of veg and add turmeric, garlic and curry powder
    I love green salad with watercress and chives and cottage cheese with baked salmon, I squeeze lemon juice on it.
    Its hard to come up with varied food so i also would welcome any ideas lol

Terrylee5151
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 20

I have quite a few different candida blogs listed on my blog. ( Right Side Bar)… some of them have some really great recipes.

Below is a recipe for flax bread that has hardly any carbs. You will need to substitue the sugar for stevia.

http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/2010/03/focaccia-style-flax-bread.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Recipe Share’ is closed to new replies.