Question on Colon Cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question on Colon Cleanse

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anna 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

biarkeetranwu
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

One quick question on the liver flush drink,

It mentions to mix a clove of garlic and a chunk of ginger then drink it all, does that mean you drink the chunks of garlic and ginger as well or are they merely in the drink to add flavour and the good stuff? Or do they mean to crush it up and drink it all.

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but I just don’t understand what those instructions are really saying.

TT
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 35

1 cup water
    1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
    1 clove of garlic
    Small chunk of ginger

Just blend all the ingredients together and drink.

Yup looks like you simply blend all the ingredients until it’s all liquid and down the hatch it goes!

I’m going to try that this evening as I just got the ingredients. Let me know how you get on with it 🙂

biarkeetranwu
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Oh thanks!

I think i totally skipped the “blend” word in that sentence or it didn’t register in my brain that it didn’t mean mix with a spoon it means use a blender.

My bad! thanks for the wake up call!

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Garlic and ginger help detoxify the liver. They are also potent anti-fungal herbs for the anti-candida diet.

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Question on Colon Cleanse’ is closed to new replies.