protein and kefir question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions protein and kefir question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Hello,

I have two separate questions.

1. I’ve been on the strict website diet for about 2 months. For those 2 months, I have eaten chicken or fish only twice a week. I re-read the strict diet site, and noticed that I only needed to do this for a month. Can I add in chicken/fish more frequently? If so, how much can I do in a week? I’m fine continuing this way, but if I can add a meat source a couple more times a week I suppose that would help with being so bored of all these salads! If it’s best I continue this way, I’m 100% fine with that too.

2. Kefir. I haven’t been doing this…mainly because it just seems like such a pain to make. Can you recommend any kits? How much effort is involved in making kefir? Would you recommend water or milk kefir (and also which tastes better), and am I safe to make it even though its been like 75-90 degrees outside every day?

Thanks!

yeastygut
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 34

kefir is extreemely easy to make. I know nothing about the kits you can buy, but if you can get your hands on some kefir grains all you need to do is put them in a jar of milk for 24-48 hours at room temperature and then you’ve got kefir.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its up to you when to increase meat consumption; I personally have been eating a piece of meat once a day with dinner for a whole year and it hasn’t been problem…everyone is different though.

If you don’t want to make kefir, you can also purchase pre-made kefir at the store.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘protein and kefir question’ is closed to new replies.