Powdery Mildew?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Powdery Mildew?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Toffeecoo
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

I have a mild garden going and I noticed a powdery substance on some of my plants. My new batch of sunflowers are kind of my pride and joy, I took them into the house to avoid the strong winds, a few days later I go to bring them out there’s a horrendous amount of this mildew all over them, even on the stem!
    My question is, inhaling this (as even a gentle wriggle of the leaf sends the spores flying) will it affect the candidas?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Molds can feed the candida, and this is the single biggest factor in how I got candida I think other than antibiotic use when I was young.

However, unless you are working in an old dusty/moldy basement, I wouldn’t worry about small amounts of airborne molds.

I sometimes work at a place where there are 50-100 year old documents and boy these contain lots of molds! When I was really ill, I noticed that I felt like crap around them…but as I got better it didn’t effect me nearly as much.

Hope this helps!

-Raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Powdery Mildew?’ is closed to new replies.