Posting stool pics

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Posting stool pics

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

arw89
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hi guys,

I am 24 and a long time sufferer (going on 2 years now) of alternating consipation, diarrhea, and tummy cramps, as well as what I suspect is roasacea/keratosis pilaris on my face.

I tried a Whole30 diet to alleviate my symptoms but it made them worse. Then from helpful comments on the Whole30 forum, I began to suspect I had a candida overgrowth. My problems began/worsened when I began to take the Pill, I took a round of antibiotics (had vaginal yeast infection after this), I began to eat a more grain/sugar/beer heavy diet (I moved to Germany in March 2013, so the beer was inevitable!).

I began a candida diet about a week ago, and completely cut out sugar (I haven’t had grains or gluten for a month now), lowered carbs and started drinking Yakult every day, as well as eating probiotic yogurt every day.

So far there is no improvement of the tiny bumps and redness on my face. Things I have noticed though are a strange smell in my pee, and a strange smell in my poop (smells like farm animal poop lol), as well as some mucus-y looking yellow dots and strings. I also have only been having a small bowel movement every 2-3 days (where is all the excess food sitting?!).

Is it unusual for people to post pictures of their stool on here? I will go to a doctor next week and ask if I can get a candida test (I would have gone sooner but I am a poor international student in the Netherlands and I have very limited insurance).

In the meanwhile I’d really like to know if I am making any process in killing any potential candida I have. What do you guys think?

Amber 🙂

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Stool pics may provide useful clues, but they may also offend some readers. Therefore, I propose you post your stool pics somewhere else, for example on Tinypic. On this forum, you only post a link to your pics, and you clearly indicate that the link leads to a stool pic.

That way, those who don’t care viewing the pics can easily do so by clicking the link, and those who don’t want to see stool pics can just as easily avoid them.

Rabelais

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Posting stool pics’ is closed to new replies.