Please, I need advice/help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Please, I need advice/help

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kelsey
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

I just began the cleanse last week and got through about 3 days of not eating, so yesterday I basically began the stage 1.

I need help, I think I’m getting a UTI. Burning sensation, not when I urinate but it’s definitely there. Is this normal? maybe is it because the bad toxins are coming out ?

(I’m converting slowly to the diet so I haven’t been eating very strictly, considering I haven’t actually been diagnosed with Candida.)

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Contracting a UTI either during or after the cleanse is not something that normally happens with people who are treating Candida.

You seem to be sure that it is indeed a UTI, so in that case I’m sure all will concur that you should see a doctor to be certain and to seek treatment if needed.

Before I would offer any suggestions for a natural aid for the UTI, I would have to ask if you are pregnant, and regardless of whether you are or not, I would still tell you to seek a doctor’s advice.

Please continue to let us know how you’re doing.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Please, I need advice/help’ is closed to new replies.