Picking the right chelator to detox HM and fight Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Picking the right chelator to detox HM and fight Candida

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  friday126 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

friday126
    Participant
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 10

After testing positive for heavy metals, especially mercury I’m trying to build a chelation/detox program. ALA doesn’t seem to be a problem but can’t do DMSA because it has been reported to kick a lot of peoples white blood cell count down and I can’t risk that. Reading some people use TRS, which hasn’t seemed to do anything for me. Also heard good things about chlorella but am concerned with the fact it seems to be an antimicrobial which can kill beneficial bacteria. Something I’ve done too much of. Thoughts? Can I do ALA alone; do I need some kind of binder with it? Heard good things about glutathione but also reading it can feed candida. Although liposomal glutathione may get absorbed with fats and help the brain and detox while being absorbed with fats before reaching the usual sights of candida infection…again…thoughts? Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.