Passing candida but don't have overgrowth?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Passing candida but don't have overgrowth?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Vegan Catlady 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SinJinQLB
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 0

Just today, after being on the diet and taking antifungals for 4 days, I passed what I think must be candida in my stool. It seems to match with everything I’ve seen on the internet so far. I have also had accompanying symptoms of die-off.

My question here is – is it possible for someone who doesn’t have overgrowth, to take antifungals and still pass a noticeable amount of candida? I mean if everyone has it in there body, that means you can pass it whether you have an overgrowth or it’s unbalanced, right?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Not everyone loses it in their stools…but it can die from just the diet alone. I hope this answers your question.

-raster

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

What is almost always referred to as candida in stools is actually mucous produced by the large intestines. It happens when the bowels are irritated or inflamed.

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

Consider too that some antifungals and anti-fungal foods are also parasiticides, and having parasites is pretty common.
    I have never heard of people passing candida in a way they can see it….but I havent finished reading the forum yet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Passing candida but don't have overgrowth?’ is closed to new replies.