Parts is parts?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Parts is parts?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mamagibbs4
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 14

What part of the coconut can we have on the Candida Diet? I know the oil is extremely beneficial as and antifungal. Can we eat the meat? I heard that the milk/water is banned because it has too much sugar. True?

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

I thought someone said coconut water has like 6 tsps of sugar….no water…. 🙁 .. no sweet baby coconuts, as delicious as they are (one of my MANY mistakes which set me back).

Unsweetened coconut milk is a later stage protocol item……read labels for coconut/water.

Raw coconut meat is excellent, filled with all sorts of nutrients and lots of fiber.

Dessicated coconut meat (unsweetened dried flakes, etc) are wonderful, add them to kifer/yogurt for added crunch. Sprinkle them on salads, etc.

Though the experts should chime in on the subject…

FYI – once again, I bought another jar of regular refined coconut oil, not VIRGIN coconut oil…..ouch, more money down the drain…….trying isn’t DOING!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here are some coconut products you can have on the diet:

-Coconut oil
    -Coconut milk (1g of sugar per serving, I get a slight allergic reaction to it)
    -Dried coconut flakes (as long as you don’t eat in large amounts).

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Parts is parts?’ is closed to new replies.