Overwhelmed with what to use first

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Overwhelmed with what to use first

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amanda_Grace 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ella86
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi,
    I have stumbled across candida overgrowth on my own after traditional medicine has seemed to fail me. I’m 27 and for 3 years have suffered from what I’m being told is lichen planus and another unknown rash. In also have several other symptoms such as constipation, chronic migraine, sinus issues, and on and on. I purchased a product called Now Candida Support but have not started taking it. I just read that products like this are not good because they cause resistance. My real question is what would you all suggest I use as I’ve never done this before and am pretty overwhelmed with all the conflicting info. Thanks so much!

Amanda_Grace
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I recently put two and two together also. I scoured all over this site and have been making the suggested recipes. I searched other sites, but this one is my favorite. I am going to buy the book so I know exactly what to do, and I like that it comes with a cookbook too. I can tell you that as soon as I cut out sugar, my symptoms dramatically decreased. Also, I make the recipes without any sugar or substitutes. I read about stevia and xylitol and am not sure I am okay with the possible side effects, so fyi. The most important thing I’ve learned is that rutabaga is awesome, but do not eat a lot of it at once!!! LOL, it will give you a stomach ache if you do!

As far as the conflicting info, I did see that too. I decided that if something was said to be okay on one site, but not okay on another, I avoided it. Once I feel my symptoms are totally under control, I can re-introduce those foods and see if there is a reaction. If there is not, then it is okay to eat. Honestly, I really didn’t feel the other sites I looked at were as good as this one though, so this is what I’m using as my main guide.

About your new pills, I would research the ingredients and see what you find. I would think that they probably wouldn’t hurt, but with the symptoms you’re having you really need to adjust your diet. After all, it’s the sugar that the yeast need to survive and as long as you are providing them with that, you are going to keep having symptoms until you get it under control.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Overwhelmed with what to use first’ is closed to new replies.