organic non alcoholic swedish bitters

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions organic non alcoholic swedish bitters

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hejira 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Feedilyislac
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 0

I just read about using an enzyme containing the cellulase. Apparently it breaks down your vegetable fiber into sugar which then feeds candida???? Does anyone know if this is valid? Also, I saw that Swedish bitters help a lot, but I cannot find an organic non alcoholic product. Does anyone know where to get one? Thanks for your time and consideration. Hope everyone is doing alright tonight. I had a rough gut issue filled day.

Hejira
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I’m not sure about cellulase, but there has to be some info on the internet. With regards to organic Swedish Bitters- without alcoholic, I have only found non-alcoholic, non-organic. All the organic ones I found contain alcohol. I’m also looking into one of the ingredients in some of the Swedish Bitters: camphor. There is much controversy about ingesting it. Something you may look to consider as well. The two brands are Flora and Nature Works. But I did find a few organic brands that do not contain it, unfortunately they contain organic alcohol :(. Wish you all the best.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘organic non alcoholic swedish bitters’ is closed to new replies.