nutshell anyone?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions nutshell anyone?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lucylu 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tatty
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

i, like everyone seems to be at some point, am at the stage of this process where im a little overwhelmed… and its just starting. but i trust this forum because i see people who care about what they say and invest alot of thier time and effort into helping people. but i also see alot of conflict with the advice on this site/the rest of the internet so im gonna trust whats here, on the forum. i just want to know if there is a full layout of everything i need to know, in one thread here. the cleanse, the stages, the foods allowed and not allowed. the supplements, the antifungal elements. just everything in one place that i can scroll from top to bottom and read.

i apologize. im not trying to ask everyone here to do the research for me. and i know everyone else has had to look hard to find the information themselves. im just looking for anyway to make this process easier and i sincerely appreciate any help i can get. thanks in advance.

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Hi tatty,

Welcome to the site! You’ve come to the right place anyway! I was like you as well at the beginning and was going around in circles with all the contradicting info. Spent a fortune buying all the wrong foods & supplements too!

The 2 resident experts Thomas & Able have put together a “protocol” just in the last 24 hrs so your timing is perfect! Check out…

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

So if you start there and then come back with any queries… or some people outline everything they plan to/ are eating & taking so Able & Raster can advise.

Best of luck with it!

Lucy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘nutshell anyone?’ is closed to new replies.