New to Candida, need advice

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New to Candida, need advice

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sintrality 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Sintrality
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi everyone, I am new to candida. I took the candia5 test and it gave me a positive result. I have no idea about where I should start in regards to eating other than a green salad and chicken/fish. I have been juicing for the last 10 days or so and cheated once and that was very little because I didnt have anything else at 2 AM. I started juicing because I thought it would be beneficial, before I knew I had candida. It has helped a lot and I believe I am feeling a terrible die off but I am seeing improvements. I wont be able to juice everyday so I wanted to start focusing on making meals while I have the time to do prepare.

Symptoms:

– I suffer from acne on my face, back and chest.
    – I have dry skin on my right foot(dry toe nails on this foot as well), ears and hands.
    – My lips also dry up and I get thirsty a lot, even after I drink water (I drink 2+ liters a day).
    – Dry and brittle hair.
    – I have eczema on both palms and dandruff(Which I have read is eczema).
    – Oily nose.
    – Arthritis all over, gingivitis and twitches which are all related to a calcium deficiency.
    – A coating on my tongue.
    – Brain fog, memory problems and trouble focusing. I always feel tired but I cant sleep.
    – I am always congested and I get runny noses at times, I cant pinpoint when it happens but its random but has been less frequent.
    – I have really bad digestion issues. It usually hurts when I eat, even salads. I feel pain from my liver, I think also from my gallblader, my stomach and maybe my spleen, large and small intestines.

I have had acne for about 10 years(I am 23), eczema(and dandruff) for about the same time. Digestive issues have been getting worse over the last few years. Ive had arthritis for about 4 years.

Supplements(I believe that everything on this list is organic):

– Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil from Trader Joes, 4 tablespoons a day
    – Udo’s Oil, Omega fatty acids, about 3 tablespoons a day
    – Udo’s Choice, Super Bifido Plus Probiotic (102 billion cells), 1 capsule per day
    – ATPro Digest Gold, 1-2 capsules a day
    – Pure Essence Lab: Candex, 4 capsules per day
    – Crystal Star Candida Detox, 4 capsules per day
    – Oregon’s Wild Harvest Milk Thistle with Dandelion, 2 or 3 capsules a day
    – Pure Hawaiian Spirulina, about 2-4 tablespoons
    – Trader Joes Crystal Vitamin C, about 5 grams a day
    – Eidon Ionic Minerals: Electrolytes, liquid concentrate, about 1-2 full squirts a day

Juice Recipe(1 liter worth of juice):

– Organic Ginger, About 6 inches worth
    – Organic Lemon Juice(I buy lemon juice rather than juicing it so I can add it to other stuff), about 5 lemons worth
    – Organic Raw Garlic, about 10 pieces
    – Organic Cucumbers, about 7, just over a pound
    – Organic Herb Salad from Trader Joes, about a pound

I make 2 liters of juice a day.

I also drink 1-2 tablespoons of Spirulina, about 3.5 lemons worth of lemon juice, 3-5 grams of vitamin C powder and about one full squirt of electrolytes in a 1 liter smart water bottle.

I drink another liter of water a day.

After my symptoms, mainly my skin, clear up I plan on going back to solid food but the problem is that I dont know what to eat. I am reading too much contradictory information and I dont know what to trust. I would experiment but I dont think that is a good idea. I plan on eating straight green salads with coconut and olive oil with chicken and fish for most of my meals but I would like to try different things. I am a college student, the semester just started yesterday, with a job so I dont have a lot of time to cook but I will try to everyday if I can.

Side question but is shellfish an issue?

I also plan on going back to the gym as soon as my skin gets better because it gets very irritated when I sweat.

I will gladly look at any info anyone has as a lot of you have been dealing with this for a while now.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘New to Candida, need advice’ is closed to new replies.