Need to Vent

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need to Vent

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  frustrated 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

frustrated
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I recently was diagnosed with a yeast allergy and at the same time was told I have candida overgrowth. When my naturopath told me this, my mouth literally hung open for a good minute while I tried to process what she was saying.
    Needless to say I went home and cried and began to feel sorry for myself. Believe me, I know there are people who are in worse situations than I am. I just couldn’t help it.
    It’s been almost 2 months and I’ve been eating pretty well and taking an all natural medication. I felt better right away- my eczema went away, I had mentally clarity, my mood was better and I had my energy back.
    Recently I have been slipping…I can’t help it. The sugar/chocolate cravings are the worst! And of course my eczema is letting me know when I slip up.
    I miss wine, I miss chocolate, I miss vinegar….
    My question is to those who have dealt with either issue for a longer time…does it get better? Do you start to lose the sugar cravings? I heard that you do…it just hasn’t happened to me yet. Please tell me there’s light at the end of the tunnel.
    Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Need to Vent’ is closed to new replies.