Need Help On Next Steps- help needed, please!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Need Help On Next Steps- help needed, please!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MsssCece 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MsssCece
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hi All,

I have been battling vaginal yeast infections for about a year on and off and did complete multiple rounds of antibiotics.

I began the Candida diet, its been about 2 months. I am down 20 pounds (I was 145 about 126..and I hate it) I take coconut oil in tea daily, probiotics, vitamin C, mutli vitamins, digestive enzymes before meals, oil of oregano, and recently purchased yeast-cleanse by Solaray.

I still do not feel well, I am running out of options. My vaginal issues randomly come back with inflammation and discharge and I have constipation occasionally.

What should I do next? I saw Molybdenum, SF722, and milk thistle. Is anyone at the same step I am? I think I need to begin to break down the walls and flush the candida out of my system.

Any advice would be helpful!

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Need Help On Next Steps- help needed, please!’ is closed to new replies.