Need advice with Diflucan / Fluconazole

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Need advice with Diflucan / Fluconazole

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  balabol 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

balabol
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi guys. This site is awesome and thank you for all the helpful info. Really desperate and hope someone can give me advice. I would be SO grateful!

Long story short: i’ve had candida for 5 years and just learned a few months ago what my problem was and been battling it for at least 5 months now. All the diet and ‘natural’ antifungals did not help to fight it off completely and i kind of relapsed.

I have esophogeal candidisis. I don’t think it’s horrible but I know it’s there and endoscopy showed it (i would say it’s not severe at all but on the scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst, i’d say my situation is at a 6.)

Basically I discovered diflucan but most doctors I went to here in America absolutely sucked and did not help me, and thought I was fine or thought it was something else. Long story short, I diagnosed myself after reading stuff online for hundreds of hours and I was FINALLY able to get my hands on diflucan. However, I only have 12 150mg pills of it. I read that for esophogeal candidisis one can take 200 on the first day and take 100 mg every day for 14-21 days.

Now today I took the first 150mg pill. I have 11 more 150mg pills. That’s 1650 mgs left. How should I use the rest? Should I take 150mg a day for 11 more days? Should I take 150mg every other day as I read that it stays in the system for several days? Or should I split it and take around 100mg for 16 days? I really want to get rid of this thing, it’s been ruining my life. I also have about 25 days’ worth of CandiGone left which I’m planning on jumping on immediately after my Diflucan course. Sorry this is so long but I hope you were patient enough to have understood the issue and can help me decide. I can’t stress it enough how greatful I would be for any tips! Thanks so much!!

B

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Need advice with Diflucan / Fluconazole’ is closed to new replies.