My Candida story, some insights and questions.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My Candida story, some insights and questions.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ivan Sanchez 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ivan Sanchez
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

This all started back in June after a very stressful event of my wife and I going to 700 mi to my friends wedding, she flipped out out and made us drive all the way home with no sleep for 12 hours the night before the wedding and I was one of the groomsmen. In the days after this I started getting these little blisters on my palms and sides of my fingers. I looked it up and its dishydrosis one of the causes might, IS, candida. So I bought some Allicin C which I’ve used before and you guys need to check out because they take the stuff in garlic which has all the positive effects which is called allicin and make a pill that has 40 cloves worth of it in each one. It cleared it right up, no die off symptoms or anything. How could I have candida I eat ghost peppers for the endorphin rush and health benefits. Maybe it kills my good bacteria?

Then my family and I catch a two week stomach bug with diarrhea for two weeks but I never throw up, got a strong stomach. I ordered some colloidal silver, not the ionic stuff which just turns to insoluble silver chloride when it hits stomach acide or chloride in the blood, but true dark gray silver. I feel great for a week. Then I get diarrhea starting again I figured I had caught it back again from my mother in law who caught it from us.

Then I realize taking the garlic and silver at the same time my symptoms match die off. No itching. I never remember reading about this awful sensitive skin feeling, like I have sand between my clothes and skin, reminds me of the way it felt coming off of opiates. It from too much adrenalin, along with horrible anxiety and panic attacks that not even ativan can control, clonidine helps lower adrenalin . 2 hours of sleep a night which is not good when you work with table saws and power tools in the days. Horrible liquid diarrhea for weeks, I keep reading about constipation, that would be great. The weird feeling in your head, like its expanding. No interest in life, or hobbies. Problem is I never changed my diet until this last week. I just found out that smoking is a no no, and I dip too, and all of the sudden there is no pleasure in smoking just gives my rapid hearbeat and anxiety so I quit with no withdrawal or anything, guess I just don’t notice since I feel like crap. Got some good probiotics. I dropped the silver and garlic, too intense and I’m finally sleeping, now my stools are just loose. Just avoiding sugar and watching my carbs. I did a coffee enema with, I don’t know it just came to me, 8 grams of msm in it, and holy hell, the anxiety that it brought on because of all the crap in my liver coming out. But I felt better the next day so I did another one the next night, forgot to do one last night now today I feel crappy again.

So, how long will this go on for? I just want to feel normal again, even with the dishydrossis I felt great. Its been almost a month now since the diarrhea started. Edit: I had solid poo for the first time this morning!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘My Candida story, some insights and questions.’ is closed to new replies.