multivitamin and mineral infusions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions multivitamin and mineral infusions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sallyf024
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 22

Able, what are your thoughts on multivitamin and mineral infusions relating to Candida and taken in the early stages of treatment?
    I am dealing with a close relative who has, I believe, a severe infestation. Naturally, she is looking for answers that she wants to hear, rather than the horrible truth. (Oh how I remember this stage of denial!) She is getting information and treatment suggestions from co-workers, friends and ‘nutritional experts’ at health food stores. It is time consuming and expensive. I’m at a loss as to how to help her at this point. As I am in recovery myself, I know that I need to avoid stress at all costs and this is a major factor in wanting to help her skip the denial stage to save vital time getting to the correct treatment and the waste of money spent on useless methods. I am sure you experience much the same frustration. How do you deal with this? Thanking you again for the hundredth time!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would get your friend educated on candida and how to heal it. Dr. Mcoomb’s is a good first step resource to learn about candida and related health problems. He has various radio shows he has appeared on, etc. Testing is the next step (if you choose to do so), and then devising a treatment plan. A naturopath doctor likely can heal her much better than a regular western doctor.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘multivitamin and mineral infusions’ is closed to new replies.