mucus in throat

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions mucus in throat

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Emsmith 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Marlau
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 14

How can I tell what is causing the mucus in my throat? It is so think I can barely swallow! I assume it is a food alergy? But would it be from something I ate yesterday or today? Is flax seed or oil a problem for some people? Or “natural flavors” added to my flax oil?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There is no way to know what natural flavors are and it could even be MSG, sorbitol, etc.

Mucuous is a type of immune response, typically to certain foods. One thing you will notice is that it’ll get worse after certain meals. It can occur very shortly after a meal or hours later…it likely varies person to person.

Flax seed is one of those items that could cause trouble for some people so I would try a week with it and week without it and see if you notice any difference. Eggs can also be problematic as well as just about anything.

-raster

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

definitely want to avoid natural flavors, one example is castoreum (beaver gland juices) added to pudding, drinks, cigarettes, etc.

drinking more water helps to thin the mucus and get it out more easily.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘mucus in throat’ is closed to new replies.