milk thistle and vit d

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions milk thistle and vit d

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

ok my doctor has given me some d3 after a blood test showed i,m deficient. On the label it says do not take if allergic to soya, so i guess soya being off the menu on the diet i should just buy my own?

Also do i need BOTH vit d and vit d3?

I would like to get the following milk thistle as it seems like a solid product but i can’t find an ingredients list to find out if its soy based…

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vivid-Nutrition-High-Potency-Supplement/dp/B003YTFJAA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

If anyone can help would be very grateful.

Thanks all.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

It wouldn’t hurt to take both D and D3, but you should definitely take vitamin A if you’re going to take either of these. You can usually find a supplement containing both vitamin A and D in one soft-gel pill, and the soft-gel form is what you want to purchase.

You may want to look for a milk thistle brand that has the ingredients listed.

It can be difficult to find A, D, or D3 vitamin supplements that do not contain soy bean oil. I took one containing soy bean oil throughout my entire treatment and still managed to reach a cure. Sometimes the positive effects outweigh the negative, so you have to look at both sides.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘milk thistle and vit d’ is closed to new replies.