Mid-Diet question / help needed

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Mid-Diet question / help needed

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nickg
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hi guys!

I’m having a little trouble with the diet at the moment and was honestly I’m a bit lost as to what I should be expecting and what I should be doing.

Currently I’ve been on Able’s strict diet for just over 8 weeks and honestly I feel like death. I’m having a lot of trouble learning and remembering things. I cant stop farting and it smells terrible. And I’ve had a few bouts of diarrhea, I’m hoping that I’m done with that… And sometimes I’m also having a lot of difficulty sleeping. I’ve also started get head & muscle aches but I’m not sure if this is a side effect of stopping gym.

Basically I’m having all my old symptoms but even worse. I’m aware that die-off might be occurring around now but is this normal? I’m reasonably sure that my diet is pretty good.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have my uni exams in just over a week and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to pass, feeling like this 🙁

My current diet:

Breakfast:
    Supplements 1 & 2
    Bob’s Red Mill Organic Whole Grain Creamy Buckwheat Porridge, 3 spoons of commercial yogurt (4g sugar per 100g)

1 Hour after Breakfast:
    1 Probiotic (25 billion bacteria with only 3 strains)

Lunch:
    Supplements 1
    1 a Broccoli, 1/2 a Cauliflower, 4 Asparagus shoots

Dinner:
    Supplements 1 & 2
    Eggs / Fish / Chicken, Spinach, Combination of Broccoli, Cauliflower, Bell peppers or Asparagus. Usually with ginger, garlic or lemon.

Supplements 1: (with every meal)
    Spirulina, Vitamin C, Liver Cleanse (contains Milk Thistle), Vitamin D3, Molybdenum, Zinc
    Supplements 2: (twice daily)
    Wild Krill Oil, Lipoec Acid, CoQ10, Magnesium, Vitamin E

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would cut out the spirulina which can cause diarrhea and then that should go away. I would double or triple the amount of food you eat…you need to eat quite a bit more, ideally 3-4 courses per meal.

The gas is likely related to deficiencies in stomach acid:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx

You could have a histamine problem and this can be reduced by avoiding foods with high histamine levels and taking supplements like vitamin C that can reduce it.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Mid-Diet question / help needed’ is closed to new replies.