Major hives on day 4 of detox

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Major hives on day 4 of detox

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brookolyna 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Brookolyna
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

What do you do when you brake out in hives? My dad is breaking out in hives we are on the detox phase of the diet. Has this happened to you? What do we do?

His face is really swollen. And his lips are really, really big and a rash is on his lower abdomen and have started making their way up his chest, sides, and even on his legs.

We took the detox drink of cayenne pepper, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar.

Our diet has been strict (only eating Kale, brussel sprouts, spinach, onions, broccoli, cauliflower, leeks, avocados…I think that is all.) We did eat LOTS of brussel sprouts today – we love them! And when cooking we use coconut oil and for our salad tonight we used coconut aminos.

We were taking a couple of anti fungas, but went off of those 2 days ago because I had a really bad acne breakout and my mom got cold sweats. So we figured that we were going too fast.

We are not yet taking probiotics.

This reaction to my dad happened about 30 minutes after taking the detox drink of pepper, lemon, and acv.

We started the detox on Monday, so this would be day 4.

Would Benadryl or Claritin help with the hives and to prevent a respiratory type reaction?

Thank you so much for your help!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Your body is detoxing via the skin because your liver is overloaded with the toxins. You should likely stop cleansing and start the strict diet.

-raster

Brookolyna
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Major hives on day 4 of detox’ is closed to new replies.