Loss of Appetite for Meat…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Loss of Appetite for Meat…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

When I began this diet in November I thought what will I do? How will I survive? Well, I am now to the point where I’m not interested in eating meat or fish or anything. I just am eating a 1/2 grapefruit and eggs or bucwheat in am. Yogurt for lunch. HUGE salad for dinner and I’m really full. I have a snack of veggies with homemade dip and that is about it. I’m wondering if that is enough? I drink some kefir twice a day as well and Tons and Tons of water. I feel very healthy in fact I added a few pounds over the past two weeks.

Wondering if this is ok…

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

My appetite has shrunk surprisingly fast, too. In December I was eating junk food and feeling hungry less than an hour later, even if my stomach felt full or upset. Eating a lot of sugar and simple carbs just sends it out of control. After the cleanse it’s been easy to stick to set meals, and I don’t feel the need to overeat in terms of portion size either.

As for your diet, if you feel better, then I’d say you’re doing fine. Just make sure you’re getting your GDA of protein. I think it’s a good idea to go over the GDA when you’re on a low-carb diet, actually, so that your body doesn’t start breaking down muscle for energy. The best thing you can do is pay attention to the signs your body is giving you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Loss of Appetite for Meat…’ is closed to new replies.