Living environment

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Living environment

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Maus007
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello everyone, I am very new to this.
    I have been suffering from fungal infections in private areas and also oral since last November. I have taken anti-fungals and treatments, but of course the bacteria seems to be stronger every time. I have now decided to change my diet and checked out this website. I haven’t started the diet yet, but will be as soon as I receive the program.

My question is, does the environment of a house effect? I’ve read the article about mold in houses etc. And also I have found that towels should be changed every time after each shower, especially women. I had the habit of using the same towel twice and third to dry my hair. I am washing bed sheets and pjs more often then before and keeping the house extra clean then before. Is there more information about such things? I also live on an island so I am surrounded by the sea and humidity is not the lowest.

I wonder now if also starting the diet can allow me live in such an environment anyway.

Some tips and advice would be much appreciated. Thank you 🙂

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

You can use the same towel repeatedly, as long as it dries thoroughly between each use.

Repeated infections suggests that there might be an underlying issue with blood sugar or gut dysbiosis. It sounds like you figured that out already. With a change in diet, these infections might not keep coming back.

If you’re worried about mold in your house, there are people who can test that for you. I did it once when my family and I were getting sick repeatedly. It came back negative but it gave us peace of mind to check.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Living environment’ is closed to new replies.