IVF while on the candida diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions IVF while on the candida diet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

PN
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi all, I’m new here and really happy to come across this resource. I started the anti candida diet last week. I completed phase 1 and I’m now on phase 2. I was on IVF treatment for two years and I have frozen embryos and I am scheduled to do a frozen embryo transfer in two weeks time. I’m so nervous because it will be around the same time as I might experience candida die off symptoms. I am wondering if anyone has any experience/advice based on experience of doing IVF, specifically embryo transfers while on the anti candida diet. Thanks.

Muskrat
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

From my own experience, frozen embryos are fine. The problem is that you have to heat them up and therefore you lose vitamins. Raw is still the best way to go.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I would say that you should take it fairly easy on the diet, and make sure you are getting enough nutrients. Eat some low sugar berries, sweet potatoes, etc. Also avoid introducing anything like antifungals around the time of the transfer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘IVF while on the candida diet’ is closed to new replies.