Is your stool affected and how?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is your stool affected and how?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Thomas 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi guys,
    I am interessted to get some information how candida is affecting your stool.
    Is your stool allways out of balance when your candida is acting up or when you experience die-off? I have now for about 6 month a fine and balanced stool after a long period of diarre.
    Still when I flare upp with sympthoms I get dizzy, bloated, pain in stomach, itchy eyes and rectum but my stool is ok. At other times I can feel fine and get a violent diarre for a day and after everything turned to normal “stoolwise” I can still experience a flare of symptoms which are not in conection with the reaction in my guts expressed in stool.

The everyday stool sample should be a good indicator for how healty one is in the intestines but I cant really get a grip on it yet and like to collect more data.

Please share some of your experience. Are you too a person who can suffer candida like symptoms but have great healthy looking stool samples? Or is candida always connected with a messed up stool?

cheers
    Thomas

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Is your stool affected and how?’ is closed to new replies.